Sunday, August 19, 2007

What Is The Michigan Booster Seat Law

a lot of Trojan Trojan Trojan Trojan

I attacked, surrounded, every 10 minutes looking for me. Help! But you think! There is no mention of happy girls (at least I could entertain. ... Wanting ...), but trojan, fucking those little programs that get into the PC and will cause problems. When you're happy do not see them (even though some information you Puppato) ... the more you bastards instead begin to cause problems. And I took those bastards ... more launch the antivirus, I find it, delete it, then restart the computer and returns. But vaffanGulo. VaffanGulo ... .. and 'from yesterday that we must be crazy and maybe I did to solve the problem. Antivirus Online (3 different) + Adware + + SpyBot updates Windows 2000 (yes I am always in 2000, c'avete to say?!?! :-)))). Despite all the firewall keeps reporting me as I browse attacks every 3-4 minutes ... ... you open the System icon attached TCP / IP ... allow or block. BLOCK BLOCK! Do you want to block ugly bastard! Trojan Trojan trojan ... fen!
And so now the pc seems to disinfected as the butt end of a child ... but a serious threat hangs over him .... My sister is computationally below zero!
Tomorrow will stand all day looking for news on his doctorate while I am in office, ergo ... .. hopefully not make me shit and I take something! I told you ... when in doubt press 'block'! In the limit stop to browse, but when I get the computer will function normally.

Then we see ... real life, quiet days. Yesterday I made a trip to Fi in the evening, but nothing special. The 38 year old is still at sea so I have not met yet. The ever meet? Dunno who knows! Approaches random chicks, no.
On Friday I had another interview, but this time was tostissima. 10 minutes of fire as an unexpected news came out just before and I have pressed on that. I'm back up and the intern made me: 'wow, now you have changed color ... you're red in the face!' And believe it .... Bucaiola fen, I will mix the voice this time .... No. Tomorrow I have to redo. ... That stress. It seems like every time he had an exam at the university. The difference is that a shot heard throughout Italy bitch

Then with the intern (who I did not pull though. It 'a new one) I started to talk about women as men complain. And I said, 'you You're a confidence-inspiring to women, you see '.... And what can I say ... also inspire confidence, but I take those
Bellucci ... And to think that a roommate in Puglia vacation, 3 years ago I said: 'At first I thought you were a boy. I realized only after 15 days, the beautiful person you are. Why do not you see it now? '
Well ... .. and that I must tell you .... I felt like I already see it beginning. ... These women are demanding as those ... :-) Good times when there was a choice ...

surfing on youtube for videos to be sent to the Lithuanian I came across this cute curtain there ... like hamsters? I love them! :-) I had them first, then many years ago after I died I stopped because I keep so sorry. But seeing this video ... .. I want to go back! Mmm .... Spin the wheel, turn it over .... :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment