Thursday, August 16, 2007

Frustration Game Rule

fen ... REDUCED TO RANKS FOR RESTORATION


I had had problems with pc for 3 days ... I connect and disconnect me. Or tells me that there is a hardware failure and I do not find the modem. ... Damn ... that sucks fen! It's driving me circling the boxes.
the eve of August I've been to Florence. When I was little and I thought I imagined the Assumption on the bonfire beaches, and a peck compicciarci imagine something (that's why I had been 18 years to learn to play guitar ..). Then I realized that while I was playing, the other soaked ... ahem ... ... .... the biscuit ... but you understand! And 'it was morning and ate breakfast as ... er .. no .... :-) Anyway, I never could do anything on the evening of August ... is one of those myths be debunked in my case. So instead of 14
evening I went with 2 friends in Florence. I wanted to go to the theater on the water .. closed. We went to the center but the pubs were closed. Then we went to a place outside the Forte Belvedere, above the garden of Boboli. There was enough people, although many males. However, some cute little girls in groups and alone ... but there was disappointment, I have not approached any of them. I'm still too emotionally upset (although yesterday I was fine, the previous days had been ugly ...) and I've been there to tell humorous bullshit, and theoretically speaking women. On the way back home ... fits in the car and the window of the door makes a strange noise. My friend try to drive him down ... and does a rumoraccio. Sends it to the end and continues to withdraw the rumoraccio ... ... ... ... and NOT on top! Shit is broken! I had to go home with him to the open window at 3 am ... I was in short sleeves and highway ... .. damn it was cold, I am frozen! Yesterday, I spent all day by his cousin to try to readjust the pc ... .... The only solution is reached to format and reinstall everything: - / Hopefully now works for now ... except for minor errors it seems that surfing the internet ... sperem!

In recent days there have been news to women ... not that last one is a minefield, but to work. Yes ... .. I made my debut with interviews on television and in newspapers. Dr. blog_toscano that shoots balls to right and left ... :-) But I will not tell on which TV channel is going ... both nationally and otherwise I sgam. The channel will only say that I am fortunate to meet live, if ever there will be an opportunity. Eh eh ... life is a give and take :-) To get your channel, you must do .... :-))))) For now I stay vague. I can say that is not transmitted to DeFilippo ... so there will certainly be letters from fans ... 95% are males who follow me. Oh well ... anyway hope you come back to me soon because the boss does not like to go on TV and if I can, I prefer to face him.
Now I greet you, another interview tomorrow and Monday as well .... Tough tough!

Now there is the Palio in Siena ... hopefully win. ... Boh, unmi damn:) but some colleagues slumps tonight:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment