Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cake For A 50 Year Old Man

The little drawing in the desert to Orchideablu and Genoa-Milan 0-3





Here I am, Genoa-Milan 0-3 Inter ... and it starts well below ...:)
we come to the picture attached, otherwise who by chance happens here does not understand . Everything was born from a post Orchideablu wondered where to draw a desert with few details. Depending on the details and how they are arranged, I suppose you can understand the personality. So now I will read her mind and understand that I am the opposite of what I look like, no? :-)
Et voila, here is my little drawing! I had two questions ... if you put the flowers or not ... but then I put them next to a palm tree and oasis. Another question is ... if it was the white marble cube, transparent or black will say ... well .... Things are opposed! Well ... maybe I contradict myself sometimes and I'm like the variable time ...:) At day break the world, others do not get out of the house ...

Coming to reading, I finished the second book in August. E 'A DANGEROUS FORTUNE by Follett. I politely much! I really recommend to all those who love thrillers. It 's the story of a murder at school, which has remained unsolved. From that moment the lives of the characters come to a certain turn which will lead to a battle for control and power of Pilaster Bank. The plot twists are follow and the story is set on a rather long period (1866 to 1890 divided into 3 parts). For those who had read some horror is to think that there are some characters style Micky Miranda or Augusta, which exist in reality and ready to do anything for power. However, if anyone reads it, let me know what you think.

weekend ... well, I do not have much to say. The day of 'acculturation' yesterday was a disappointment in that half in Florence center crashed in the heat. I wanted to go to a museum, but then I changed my mind and I did walk around a huge square by Michelangelo up on the hills. In short, I walked three hours non stop. And 'I needed starmene of time on my own and reflect. The Next week is my birthday and when it approaches, I always feel a bit 'down lately.
On the Internet, the Hungarian girl sent me the photo and how to comment ... .. mamma mia as bona, from fear! Aesthetically it would be the woman of your dreams. Oh well, I sent my photos and still did not answer ... well, we'll see. If you look for a model not answer I guess. They say that couples who have always run a good and a less beautiful .... Couple of my future I want to be the least beautiful
:-) Then we see there are no other news .... Starting next week, people should return to the city from the holidays, including some friends so maybe we'll do something. It should return the 38-year, Emiliana, cousin, etc ... What
here this summer has been disappointing.
Orchideablu says I'm full of women ... in theory yes, but in practice ... ..
Ok, let's just an old joke about the theory and practice.

Peter: Dad what's the difference between practice and theory?
Santa: go to your sister and your mother and ask if they would go to bed with one for € 500,000.
Peter goes back and asks the father ... ..
Peter: Dad Dad have both said that there should be.
Father: Peter see? In THEORY € 1,000,000 would, in practice we two bitches in the house ...
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment