Thursday, August 23, 2007

Early Do Hpt 3 Days After Ovidrel

Horoscope virgin and some new

Today giornatina long to work, I left the office from 8 to 18:30 am. When I was in London, leaving at 18.30 was the rule .. even after I went out often but in Italy it is still enough to make these hours here!
start with today's horoscope Paul Fox, who according to him ... .. he tells me that there is a positive turn short on several fronts. Carry your words for today

The zodiac sign of the virgin, eroticism and passion for the whole period. We recall, among other things this is an important moment. Now that the sun touches your astrological sign, brings to the forefront of the industry labor relations. It 's the time when love is born and many others end. And this time you can choose the kind of love you want. In fact I hope to trust your astrologer understands already that kind of love you need to rediscover the splendor of which you are capable. We must love to be a point of a scream a song never gets tired refrain that easy.

Coming to rest, these days I did little. But there is good that I was better health. I dare say almost normal. I removed all of the grain by 10 days and I seem to improve .... I hope I do not like the beginning of July, where there had been a false enthusiasm, then cut off later!
I wrote the 22 year old Hungarian saying today that in September you should transfer to Rome to make the hostess and I want to meet (AHO ... because I'm going on TV, now to me that card to play there from classic Merolone ...) :-) I am waiting for the photos ... and I still have to send my ... but I have little doubt about his. Un'ungherese hostess was not bad ... ever. Or that happen to me?!?!
I'm also looking at the info to go to Lithuania, but there are problems with the costs and the flight ... I'm going to spend too much in September for four days, and then perhaps return ... but it is not.
Then other things ... this weekend is the last weekend where perhaps there will be hardly anyone to leave because the cugggino is the sea, the other friend is a bit 'angry and it would not go out, other people are at sea .. so maybe I'll go in the afternoon alone in the center of Fi, perhaps in a museum to 'acculturate'. Then Next week will be my birthday, but that's another story .... And on Sunday the league starts. ... Forza Milan! Finally
no trojan in the last few days .... Let's hope so ... I'm glad if I can save 800euro and continue to use this old PC rather than buying new ... while it lasts!

I leave you with this video that Lithuania sent me. I did not know this singer and the video very much. Especially the scene of two elderly people who love each other ... we hope to be like them at that age. Having regard to the course today, I see it hard, but never say never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment