Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fishsticks Streaming7

continues turning to health ...

Here I am. I just woke up from afternoon siesta (duration actually a bit 'too ....) I slept almost 4 hours. The email does not work because email.it is under renovation ... so do not even know if I have written. These last days were not the most out of life, in effect since Wednesday I was fine just now. It 'important thing happened at work, but write it in the next post. Above the desk are responsible for up to 20 because the boss is not. ... Then in office, I crashed fan work. Phone calls, reporters, requests all the time and have made me fall in stock in a week hell. Privately, however I have not encountered any ... of course in these conditions I do not think even for a night out. I'm complex seen that the situation continues .... I do not even chatted a lot ... to say almost anything. I kept on your computer mainly for study (the next will tell you why) and to download music. I threw myself on reading and I finished the book of D'Annunzio 'pleasure'. Cute. Apart from some stretches where he speaks a bit 'too theoretical poetry, when there is some' movement 'is nice. But D'Annunzio has a very undeserved reputation: it is not an author erotic as they say. Well, certainly the late nineteenth century, if one compares it to Manzoni and Leopardi it is, but merely describe emotional sensations and never more than sexual acts. However I liked the book and recommend it to those who want to try to get closer to the author. Now I have started another instead of Follett.
For this Sunday I leave you with this weird video of advertising more ... watch out ... some are really well and put the sound :-) Those of the disc and the bathrooms are my favorite



something actually happened. It was hot tonight and she was there. I slept peacefully and felt closer to my neck, but I was not mood. And she was coming and I kept wanting to sleep and thought. Or go away, but who wants you. Sleep, half awake, asleep, half awake and well at 2, at 3, at 4. But she loved me, loved me, and I do not want to grant ... 4 at the end I did not anymore. Enough is enough ... I woke up, I turned on the light, I looked down and there she was attracted to me revolved around me ... and Zakk: Becca mosquito SHIT!!
Good night now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment