Thursday, August 2, 2007

Myspeed سيريال



I am here in this warm evening, at home doing nothing. Big news in recent days there have been. I've been quite busy at work and in the evening did not go out so I have not much to tell. I'm not even gone on the Internet this very evening, just a quick check in the mail. The 38 year old sent me a text message to tell me that two days was going to take a course outside of Florence, and then there was a chat ... I still feel a bit 'unfavorable in recent days.
Ah, became affected by the English to know how I was. But now part and goes to visit a friend in Ascoli until next week, so this weekend is not there. It is ok, hasta ... Lueger!
Mah. We will arrange something, I will do nothing to limit.
Yesterday I also wrote my 'old' I love New Zealand ... .. now combines told what has become engaged to her ... well, although I'd like to be him ... instead of sin that lives in New Zealand now ... I
I leave with an old song that I like it. ... Relaxes me. We hope to write something better in the Next day ... I'm going to read a book
Hello hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment