Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What Is The Best Organic Facial Soap

, as I imagine and his prophecy




Eh eh ... the blogger friend Orchideablu was able to psychoanalyze the little drawing of the desert that I sent (which I highlighted in my previous post). So that's how I imagine. Obviously I'm not a designer, so I guess she's prettier than the way you are coming. Even the prettiest hands ... and the drawings I have come to look like the paws of the cat. But the design is done in pen, so you can not correct ... it public as it is the first time:) Under the description
of my character that made me .... I agree, I just hope that when the money will come .. I can keep them a bit 'is good :-) Anyway .... When you have some other way ... I'll play this. Yes yes yes


Blog _toscano
THE DESERT Represent your life so far. (Very high dunes with an oasis on the left) As you've all had ups and downs ... the dunes are a bit 'higher than normal for which may have had moments a bit 'harsh or critical of distress. ... But there is an oasis in the hope that all the best ...

THE CUBE is you. (large, turn right on the white marble, well supported for earth) What can I say, the stuff there and you see the size of this cubo.Sai what you want, you aim and objectives of the lots to get where vuoi.Sei more rational than emotional, and certainly have an important role and you know you claim . You're a cheerful and lively. Every day I try very hard to write a page of life that can be useful to others. You are also fussy and prissy.

SCALE. Represents friendship (Leaning against the cube.) Friendships count with you lot, the fact is that you do not even no pictures and are always looking for people who may become such. Often ask advice from them .. and also an equal relationship ...

The Love Machine. (I do not see ... I would have put the horse).
love at this moment you still have to find it) and I hope that is not a pure horse !!!). Probably not hit you in some way or too much right now you do not care. Sometimes you just click ...

FLOWERS. They are the children (they are close to the oasis)
Children, do you like but you see them away again, are like an oasis ... a mirage ... clearly not seeing the machine can not see the flowers.

THE STORM. represents the money. (pass on the whole picture, but does not cover the ... passes, say goodbye and then on). The money will come in a moment of life ... (remember me on this occasion ... I'll give your bank information to any bank!) .. Try to grasp ... it will change quickly ... It could be a lottery win. The problem is that you say goodbye and go away ... maybe you lose your ticket winner millionaire ...


Big news in recent days have not happened, so I greet you with a video that I hope you garbi. I really like it .... I would put this song in the background highlight in a moment ... ;-) Eh, eh, and then there's the video ... I know 3 of the cubes on cubes of tricks .... Eh eh ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment