Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bathing Suits Pectus Excavatum

bucaiola Oh, you betray me .....




hot Sunday Sunday ... .. immediately start putting on a piece of film my friends ... the legendary song "mavafazum" .... Eh eh goliardia typical Tuscan. It came to mind after I watched Friday night My Friends Act III, eh eh ... I'll put it under even the beginning of the film with the song ... :-) The song, however, was the first bucaiola oh if I remember correctly.
weekend ... nothing that I'm always being 'rehabilitation' .... Friday I was unwell at work, so I stayed home in the evening. Yesterday I went out and went to Florence in the evening with a friend. Before we went to the Theatre on the Water, but yes and no there were fifty people at midnight ... all couples or single men. We did a quick walk around downtown, but there were very few people in the area of \u200b\u200bS. Cross, so we opted to go to the all'Omo Osmannoro. There was really a lot of people. We arrived around 12:40 a.m. and it was packed. The only problem was that it seemed the evening 'free man' ... 7 out of 10 people were men, do not overdo it! Of the three remaining women, most were with boyfriends, or did not like. And of course only those who were there ballicchiavano with Albanian groups of bullies or people like around here .... Going around in round like hungry wolves. I do not like these situations, so after half an hour we returned home. The only notable chicks were seen yesterday some bitch on the road while going home. ... Some were just bone! What a shame that fans that work there .... It is a waste
... Oh well .... But today is Sunday and like all I take the lazy Sunday ... Sunday would be the water, but I've been there when the sun 1 hour max to finish the sclera. ... I do not like without having home leave in the morning and return in the evening, so do not go there.
Hopefully this past August in a hurry that no one remains at the weekend ... .. Yet virtually

I have taken a break. Except for writing the blog or read other blogs, not chatting almost never. Between the fact that there is none, and the fact that I have little desire, I have slowed down the search there too.
Ok, I greet you
TRALLALLALERO TRALLALLALLERO .... As long as it remains a good mood ... ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment