Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bridal Shower Sayings

keywords - DREAM - REFLECTIONS

Here I am. This morning I woke up early to watch the Grand Prix in Japan (early from a dream), and as usual disappointment Ferrari. Goodbye world ... Oh well, we begin, I warn you that the post will be long, so if you have not want to read, go back in a few hours :-) Via begin ....
Here I come to the end of September, so falls the ranking of search keys of the people who came here on the blog via Google. Once again dominated by Chinese research whores .. But oh well, there all right other than those the top 5. My comments in brackets
5 ° CLASSIFIED oh bucaiola (you betray me you say you come from and however you piss mavafazum ... ....)
4th place phrases to realize that you want a boy (well, begins to tell us specifically because we are sometimes a little boys' late on the uptake ... :-))
3rd Place if a man is single at 40, means that there is something wrong? (I am on track. ... Something wrong? Say that may be bad luck or life choice)
2 ° CLASSIFIED virgin zodiac sign when a guy does not feel what to do (here I am to suggest a good virgin. We are a bit 'closed sometimes ... if you do not feel ... made to feel you) And the winner is
1st PRIZE I get angry when I make saws (great! ! This must be the same type of winner of last month ' I turn here I ride there I squeeze a ball ):)
sites. Friends sites put them in the list on the left of the blog. If any of those who write to me miss, I'll add that the private signals. I am a little distracted and maybe m'รจ escaped. Anyway. Rankings sites from which I have reached the players (hence the sponsor sites)).
3 ° PLACE Skiopone
2ND PLACE Mars & Venus
the 1st place winner are the diary of derelict . Brave cittine:)
Nearby Elle, Popale, Miportovia, Pattyselmabdp and others found in the links on the left.

Let's see what has happened recently. Mah. there are no big news ... I alternate days when I've been pretty well to others where I've been so-so. Friday I redid the interview on television and I brought with me the intern to watch as they were two months that stressed me to see how it worked. I did the interview via teleconference and she looked and was not one of my best performances. ... It was freezing cold in the bedroom and there was air conditioning 13gradi fuck out ... I was shaking as the only shirt in the jacket ' I left home. Short interview at the end says: "I am a mom ... I could do that my stress. I was worried about you only to see you ... no no I could not do." I could actually do without it ... well I would not mind knowing that this weekend I'll be gone 7 or 8 times in response to the voice that was trembling from the cold ... one is so beautiful!
Then this weekend I did a little, I was in the neighborhood to ride but I came back home soon. The Sabbath is a day for couples and the premises is a sad one. Then began the winter and then have a little bit melancholy reflective pause. I miss having a steady girlfriend. I do not care as much a right to sex because that if I felt in good health up to within 1 month of the easily found. ... I miss your girlfriend. One with whom to share moments, pet, play games, console, support and be supported, one to think that when I have to do other things and things like that. Obviously for us to love because if I do not, crash soon ... but this was minor . :) Now I miss all the 'outline' above. We'll see if there will be some evolution in the coming weeks.

Last night I had a strange dream . And since our friend OrchideaBlu is an expert in psychology and various tricks ... I wonder if it is also good at interpreting dreams:) Ori I write that I did dream. Basically I was on vacation with friends and you know a smaller group of daughters of us. 23 24y.o.. We know we go out ... bla bla bla and the time passes. Then there is one who comes to sit in her arms to me, then speak into the ear and the breath on my neck ... and she got up, took my hand and tells me .. go to your room. Well .. well ... you say yes! I go in the room, I make a massaggino to the legs and then he begins to make something interesting ... at some point on the most beautiful, the window I see a light aircraft that appear on this tip and then crashed on the front of the our style 11 / 9 in the U.S.. So fuck off ... it runs down from hand to hand ... and we get on the road. On the street you see a plane pass over Panama's civil airlines. ... Goes fast, then slows down and blow up a building. Shit! Then you hear a whistle ... so let's start by looking into the sky to escape but could not see anything. It seemed to be under bombardment during the war ... but I look up anything .. I hear an explosion but it is far away ... well, I took! And I continue to run and run ... then I see before me ... purple explosion at 1 km and then a mushroom cloud rising. Holy shit! And I see that slowly the buildings in front of me melt ... .500 meters, 300 meters, 200 meters, I run but then I wake up. It was almost time for the Japanese Grand Prix will be a sign ... I had to see that race? Well ...
But that dream. ... I do not say that I am sick because I have measured the temperature and do not have it .... I have to vent and complain that the hormones have declared war:) Oh well
and after this consideration, there I greet with the humor of Zelig
Women's expensive, but I prefer you fat and happy or skinny and depressed?
Men's darling ... you ... you are fat and depressed.
Women's expensive but ... but if you went into the house and I were in bed Raul Bova what would you think?
Man: Oh ... I would think Raul Bova. ... Beautiful view that you did!

good Sunday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment