Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sperm Smelling Like Fish

Didastro I removed the post - I console myself by watching the video:)

Here I am. The whole week was focused on the job. I had a lot to do in the evening I came home late and maybe I put the PC, but not write. Surfing and a little more. Tomorrow's interview on TV again .. Ugh that sucks. We hope you come back soon my colleague so that we are divided a little homework to go .. I'm on TV I broke the so-called ... then every week as well. One-off can be good, but always, however, is a romp of balls ... at least for my character. A
work then I'm also a bit 'degenerating' Cause when there is no escaping my head too naughty jokes in both directions. And 'that the intern is on the same line Wavelength, then I ran out of the worst kind .. hours later this month is gone, we hope to reach another nice. She also said again to me today telling me a lot: you see that you're a good guy, why do you want to hide ?!?!?
mah ... I do not try to hide it to be honest ... :-D
For the rest there are no significant new staff. Yesterday, another disappointment ...
Milan and the newspaper headline DIDASTRO today! Really it was ridiculous but how do you always play without goalkeeper ??!!? And then for a flip has made a scene ... that picture of shit at the international level! He softly touched ... ..



Finally I attach a video ... this is my first video on you tube, I hope works. ....
MA who understood ?!?!?!?


0 comments:

Post a Comment