Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Where Can I Buy White Parade Glove In Toronto?

MEME and study of couples


I am here to do the meme that Orchid I buckled fen ... as has been long done. I do not buckled to anyone ... I want to save the trouble.
01 - What time is it? 20:55
02 - NAME? Blog_toscano on the Internet. ... When looking woman. Then I have other nicknames ..
03 - Birthday: August 31
04 - STAR SIGN: Virgo ascendant Scorpio .. maybe
05 - TATTOOS: No, I do not even think about it ...
06 - PIERCING: ditto to tattoos. From kid I had the earring, but not anymore.
07 - Are you in love / A?: With absolute certainty NO!
08 - Do you like inside? Yes I like ...
09 - YOU ALREADY 'LOVED TO POINT TO CRY FOR SOMEONE? I cried for disappointment not to love
10 - Have you ever had a car accident? Yes. ... But it hurt just the car luck
x 11 - Have you ever had a fracture? No. .. just dislocated shoulder
12 - COCA-COLA OR PEPSI? Neither ...
13 - whiskey or vodka? I do not drink more alcohol
14 - Do you trust your friends? Of those historians.
15 - The favorite color for underwear? Black
16 - FAVOURITE NUMBER: 14 ... the number of Cruyff and moderately well my when I played football ... but her feet were quite different
17 - FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC: A bit 'of everything ... but far more foreign than Italian
18 - Shower or bath? I just shower at home. But if one has a jacuzzi ... invite me!
19 - What do you hate? The acidic, arrogance, who else pulls the impolite, the vandals ... and much more
20 - HOW YOU SEE IN THE FUTURE? Well ... I feel good on a chick:)
21 - FROM WHOM YOU RECEIVED THIS TEST? From Orchideablu
22 - which of your friends live more 'AWAY? A friend of mine is in New Zealand ...
23-What do you like MORE 'IN A FRIEND? Which is faithful and unfaithful in times of need.
24 - WHO 'THE MOST SLOW? To come?!?! :) Excuse me ... the puns are too strong for me ...
25 - What changes in your life? Food allergies. I will be OK and everything would be easier.
26 - Are you happy? Not so much ... I would say 50% satisfied
27 - PROVERB FAVOURITE? MENS sana in corpore sano ... .. and in fact I would like to get a healthy body we often .... ;-) :-)))
28 - FAVOURITE BOOK? The alchemist Coelho
29 - What are you afraid?: Some diseases
30 - The first thing to think about when you wake up? Mmhhh ... .. ... 5 more minutes.
31 - your favorite movie: Many ... many times I go to ... .. the first one that comes to mind Scent of woman
32 - IF YOU COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE WHO would you be? 1 month Rocco Siffredi ... :-)
33 - WHAT IS HUNG ON THE WALL IN YOUR ROOM? A poster, 2 pictures, my degree, my major, a clock
34 - WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? A drawer
35 - WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO? Countries or Eastern European capitals.
36 - WHO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SURE? ... Because not everyone buckled anyone this Meme!
37 - MEET AND WHO ARE YOU SURE? none
38 - OF THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO READ THE RESPONSE? I read them all, so now this meme is like parsley ...
39 - Favourite smell? Dolce & Gabbana
40 - FAVOURITE SPORT? Football
41 - O SHY Outgoing? A day to day so outgoing ...
42 - BEACH OR MOUNTAINS? Sea, when there were few people
43 - afraid of death? Yes
44 - NOW THAT USUALLY GO TO BED? Mah between 23 and 24 of
usually 45 - WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO PEOPLE WHO LIGHT THIS TEST? you've come to the last question? Congratulations ...
meme here is finished here ... I put some response due to hormonal changes ... now before I go to make a hole in the wall I copy you a nice article:)


few surprises: for males has the beauty for women reliability. Psychology: she is beautiful, he is "solid"
The mechanisms underlying the choice mate and companion to a study just fathomed
(INDIANA) - The couple Briatore-Gregoraci work, is confirmed by science. It is a study by Peter Todd of Indiana University in Bloomington and try to unravel what is the engine that drives men and women to prefer a partner to another.
STUDY - Scientists say women are right when they complain that the stronger sex is concerned mainly the physical aspect. The U.S. research has indeed shown that, when choosing a life partner, men do not compromise on beauty. On the other hand, though - they say in Bloomington - the ladies know how to go beyond the mere appearance but not so much the name of "inner beauty" but rather under a reassuring solidity of the male. Notwithstanding, however, that for women the physical aspect has its importance when it comes to mating. The fairer sex does not mind some attractive man, and did attempt to flank someone that resembles, at least not in the sense that the face look bad. But women do not overdo it matter: a best friend just look good, but reliable, that a beautiful penniless and unstable.
IN THEORY AND PRACTICE - Whether it's male or female, one thing is almost always true: the person who is chosen as the ideal partner is rarely that you went looking. And so, faced with long legs and breasts prosperous, people forget that he always told not to have interest in the show, and look only to the substance. Similarly, women are aware of the ascendancy that beauty has on men, often put aside the dream and the desire to calibrate on the basis of elements and factors more "concrete". And so the blond and well-turned prince often turns into an attractive gray-haired businessman, more soft and comforting ...


And so I'll have to settle for a lemon according to this article ?!?!? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment