Saturday, September 15, 2007

Why Does Your Labia Stretch Out

uff ... again unwell .... But Pamela is a puttanone:)



Here I am on this Saturday evening at Spippola the pc instead of being around. Unfortunately today I was ill again and then I did nothing and went out. If I'm so well on Sunday I will jump in the air ... phew that was a few weeks and I was fine but again I'm battered Aridaia Cock ... During the week I had little time to write but I was fine. Only when I arrive home at night I was tired from the stress of work and had no want to put the pc too. But today slut whore are r. ill since the afternoon. This morning I made a visit to the dietician that I increased the calories in the diet in 2400 because it burns too. My well if I'm in bed I know a consumodi 1900calorie ... I am always hungry! Let's see if I can put a few pounds more and go back to 70, who are a little bit thin in recent months. Today I also watched the match in Milan and Siena did shit ... literally. Mavadarviaelcul. Uff ... what a night ... shot.
Last night I heard the news the news of Pamela Anderson. Carried over under Article
"It was so romantic, maybe I'm in love 'Pamela Anderson, pay off debts with sex Former lifeguard lost $ 250,000 at the table and instead of paying accepts the proposal of a "night of love"
LAS VEGAS - A hot night of love to pay off a gambling debt of $ 250,000. The protagonist of this particular exchange is the former Baywatch lifeguard, Pamela Anderson, who, according to U.S. tabloid, has accepted the invitation without batting an eye made him a mysterious American man, just like in the movie "Indecent Proposal" with Robert Redford and Demi Moore, Anderson, after losing a significant amount of poker in Las Vegas, has agreed to a night of sex to erase the embarrassing debt.
confirm this - it was the same Anderson to confirm the incident during the talk show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", hosted by actress and comedian Ellen DeGeneres Lee. However, the beautiful Pamela would not reveal the name of the mysterious man who gave his precious favors: "He told me that if I went with him, all debt has been extinguished," said Anderson. "In the end I paid my gambling debts with sexual favors, and maybe I also love. It's so romantic." THE MYSTERIOUS HUMAN RESEARCH
- Of course now the tabloids and international newspapers do nothing but wonder who is this mysterious man. According to The Sun in London it would be American Antonio Esfandiari, Professional Poker, known by fans of the table Green as "The Magician" (the magic). According to the San Francisco Chronicle "The true mystery man is Rick Salomon, the playboy who became famous for having toured with the famous Paris Hilton video hard later became the DVD" One Night in Paris ". It would have been the same Salomon to confess to having spent a romantic night with Anderson. Even the popular gossip Web site "Eonline" does not believe that behind this mister-X hides a poker pro like Esfandiari and returning to the news of the brawl between the two former Anderson, Kid Rock and Tommy Lee, which took place last Monday during the "MTV Music Awards," joked: "It 's unlikely that Pamela Anderson is in love with a poker player. We thought she was going crazy just for rock stars, especially those who like to get into fights. "
**
but for the $ 250,000 he released it this way ... the puttanone of Pamela!:)
Below I point out a nice play on which I'm weird but I'm poor ... but get better than 400 points .... Now I greet you and we hope to write better things in the coming weeks. ... I miss
Londraaaa!

Have fun with the hanging
PLAY HERE play the hanging? Just like in the good old pen and paper game, try to guess the names of the films, singers, actors, and songs hidden behind the empty boxes. Eight minutes is the maximum time that you will have to collect more accurate answers possible, even without making any mistakes and get bonus points are so important.

0 comments:

Post a Comment