Sunday, September 9, 2007

Quote On Loss Of Mother In Law

FUCK DAY - MEETING 38 year old - SIMUL ORGASM




Here I am. Yesterday I was in Florence for a ride downtown with her cousin for the Day Fuck you post a picture of me, obviously censored, on yesterday afternoon. There were very many people, and I had to make a row of about twenty minutes to sign, but it was worth it. The newspapers reported 9000 signatures in Florence. Maybe we will not do to pass the law to remove the condemned definitively by the parliament, but it is important to know that people are angry and they have broken the political shit. Then we took a stroll downtown to board without any, and for dinner I came back home to see Italy and France ... that was so exciting for me to fall asleep in front of the tv ...
During the night I was little I slept well ... to suck and also a bastard mosquito I ate literally ... 7 Finzi me on my hands tonight. Then I woke up with a spinning balls burst
... Then I sent a text message saying that the 38 year old was free, then even if I went out to 60%. The girl was beyond my expectations. Not a model, but a beautiful woman. Nice, quiet, nice, short, time is well spent. Then she had some problems of allergy, pain shared is a joy so.
We walked and then we were in a library to sit 1 hour to see a book of photos of landscapes. Short and quiet afternoon well spent, I withdrew on morale. Now we'll see if I can ... well, otherwise you see so much beautiful feeling I have not done. We'll see .. no expectations.

Virtually instead I became a bit 'acid lately. Even in person .. apart from the shit that I write above. I do not want to chat, go on the Internet only to read the blog and look for things to work. Recently, my threshold of tolerance for wide boys or girls who do behave badly is drastically decreased ... Emiliana has helped her to touch the lowest level among other things ... when you think about it for a birthday of shit in the future will think of her and her friend ... but never mind that I am still angry. However, I wrote this week about a new listing that I put ... ok, first email say normal, kind, witty and I ask questions. She sends another email, where she continues to ask me questions, not answering to me. I answer the few questions I do again, she responds with more questions. So I say: 'Look son three emails ... I always respond, but you do not tell me anything about yourself and ask only. Tell me a little about you, otherwise you are not educated and do not you write more .... 'He replied saying that they are acid and that the first email but I liked them all ... then spoiled the answer by saying that she is rude not to respond and just never ask. Well .... Or are they worse or the character I'm all weird .... Or am I getting stranger boh! I know so much to offer, but since in the past for being too good I've been too dawg .... I am roughened.
Especially with the reports via the Internet .... are good with the good shit with bitches . He is the person who writes to me to behave as they see fit ... I leave you with
a little game where you girls readers of the blog, you should be good to simulate orgasm. Yes:) In the play there's a guy and you have to synchronize the pumping ah oh. Uhh ... a time to keep him satisfied. Well ... I do not succeed, and if n'accorge immediately, but then I never simulated.
awaits the results of girls! :)

Orgasms Simulator


A play between humor and sexy when all you women, you will be called upon to practice your skills of skilled simulators. Every man wants a partner that it goes crazy and screaming ..





to play Click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment