Wednesday, September 26, 2007

How To Make A Celtictorc

MEME again - the 8 things about me

The friends derelict Mafalda Callista and I was given the sympathetic chain of San Antonio computer called Meme ... .. I being a gentleman, and then granted him his wish of gentle maidens ...
:-) I need to list 8 things about me ... let's see ...
1 - fifth high school in the teacher took me to see the University of ... economy to strength. I asked: "Professor, University because I do not care about me and never go there, I can stay home tomorrow? So I sleep." She said "no, you see us come by force ..." The next day we went, and crossing the arch entrance said, "here takes me back foot but no more!" ... ... 2 years later we are back and I graduated in the end. But took me two years to change his mind since that day! :)
2 - I have a visceral hatred for the Parmesan cheese and cheese. The smell I feel it to 10 feet away and gives me fastidissimo. It gives me so boring that if I go out and eat with the cheese, do not give a kiss until you have brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouthwash. The taste of dried cheese can not stand it!
3 - I have a sister who is six years younger than me. Because I was influenced as a young (18 years) the more I tried my age or as large as possible. Smaller ones seemed to me my sister (even if they had one year younger than me or 2). ... Only 3 or 4 years I changed my mind and now I have a vast range of possibilities:)
4 - intern tells me I 'the short arms' ... that are a bit' mean. But it's not that I'm stingy ... I am thrifty. On the other hand I am the virgin and I like to spend well and do not squander. However I am not Scottish or Genoese) By the way I told the blog, but does not know the address ... and Rosica, but I'll tell him never! But if it happens here I sgam because there is a video of the V-Day ...
5 - since childhood I have always said that I never married or otherwise I would have done in the late period. Are on track. As Cassini says: 'the art of marriage is divided into two problems that had not only' ... ..
joking aside, for now is not my priority, but never say never happen if the right person. But in a few years!
6 - are one of the few males that even when you can refuse a single approach to one that if you want to fuck ... is not that it happens often in an explicit way, happened to me once esplicitissimo maybe we'll write a post. And other 2 so soft. But the girl really dell'esplicitissimo I did not like and I had to invent the excuse of a headache this time ... .. there was overwhelming, but really I could not go with that one. One could look at it! And I could not get away for a few hours .... It was a special story ... mamma mia!
7 - at university I said I'll never go to England. I want to study and work in Sweden or Finland because there are bone and blondes. And then .... I am over 3 years in London. ... Courses and actions of life and famous last words ... and those of point 1! :-)
8 - once thought to have lasted 30 seconds ... yes and no. Do not I tell you what .... :)
Come on, I think I have done my job. Now I start to feel the Milan ... we hope to win!

Below I put a candid camera ... imagine what it would look at your friend blog_toscano. :-)))

http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=7da710cccb23f08e197523f7bcf00bf9

0 comments:

Post a Comment