Sunday, September 2, 2007

Exercise During Outbreak Herpes

September 2, according to Fox should improve all ... for now ... mah

Here I am here in this Sunday's warm enough.
As you read the birthday was not much, in fact say that was a disgusting .... Bidonatura + grandmother to the hospital in the afternoon by Emiliana. I was going to write what had happened, but because he realized that he fucked up and I apologized, the negative publicity ...
savings are too good even though I look like a grumpy:)
Grandma is always in the hospital and although the cause for which he was hospitalized is gone, it's still there as having Parkinson's disease, is not that it feels good anyway.
In recent days there have been few on the internet and I have not read the blog almost, if not fast. I saw that I have saddled a MEME that both Patty Skiopone, so will fulfill my duty.
Well, big news did not happen ... I was in Florence last night after dinner, but several rooms were closed and ended up outside the IMO, where although there are some pretty girl, seemed to be landing in the evening tribute to man + illegal Albanian immigrants. Then I was not even in the mood to approach someone.
What can I say ... but this 33rd birthday will be remembered for sure. One of the worst ... to know a good start.

MEME Coming to the post I should write that I wanted to write ... I thought about 2min and the choice fell on a post without doubt. Although there are amusing post, many are written by women, so I can not want them to have written myself.:) I have to throw up to a male and then the choice falls on the ACCA post SENSUALITY '. Although I'm not a jealous type of source, in this round must admit that I envy what happened to him with Alice, because it is one to which I point.

Now I greet you, see you soon. Under a monologue about the legendary topless Cassini

I have a problem with topless ... If I went by a woman and ask why you get topless, and this woman answered me: "Listen you, dick head .... I'm young, cute, fit, lean ... now I want to perform now "
... I would say: GOOD! Well, you're sincere! A bit 'ho but sincere! Instead they respond to these questions: no, I'm in because I am a naturist topless. Or do I get in because I love the whole topless ... but come on, you eat bread with the bran and fuck you! Or I wear topless because I do not like ugly mark on my cleavage ...
But the sign is fine with me. In August, at midnight, the lights go out, the stern white flash and you know where to start! Why
topless is dramatic, there is an equation: for every woman lying topless on the beach there ... lying near a man who died daughters rode the fuck out! And look it's not easy to lie and hear rode his ass like position. Then on the beach you can not even sit up ... because you run the ball and you go all the sand in his eyes ... I mean
becomes a devastating day!
Man of the topless woman recognize it immediately because it is dark .... But that is not tan ... it is poison of the liver pigment. Why must I spend the entire day at sea to try to cover with his body, however slight .. struck down by the university ... You know that an engineer without an engineering tomes weighs 30kg dry ... if you fart off, but he also knows where it lands because in the parable because he has to reckon an engineer ...
And then the engineer must also hedge its free offering to the gaze of the woman forced ... which they pass, they look. Why are forced when they pass, you only look at the woman. Can there be any alternative ... just look at your woman. The convicts, however, in contrast to the panda, are never in danger of extinction. They are huge and very bad ... i am forced ugly! The compulsory is huge, with the tight pants in the middle leg pantyhose mixed mixed napalm in the evening ... that takes away from under them when you hear screaming .... Ale! And then there are with that medallion, that if you put it in the morning, beautiful roughly 7 pounds, with the hologram on the one hand there is the coliseum, if you turn the other Totti is eating the pasta, and in the evening if they rise up and use it as a chain to the motor. Son
facts so you ... would you want to address, because your woman looks forced, forced to watch your woman, your woman looks forced, forced to watch your lady, and you think: what the fuck am I to do I here?!? Watch and forced him to face and would like to say, forced .. come here we speak. Feel forced, you now see me as a bit 'appandorato. Yes appandorato narrow shoulders, wide hips that if I get dandruff seems appandorato sugar ... yes. Now you see me so but I'm definitely better than you because ... I have studied. I'll not come with a subjunctive .. I'll break your legs with a row and a conditional puts you at the end of life. He burps that you know of gin and tonic at 7 .... Stuns you, he has won.
And you continue to watch the court that the woman looks at you and you do not know what to do. The only possibility is that you catch your girlfriend while returns to sneak in half-volley forced to make eye contact. On the beaks and the fact you: ahah ahah 31 star!
And she will do something that you women miraculously managed to do: you know you're pissed off because you're right ... and you know you're about to witness the miraculous triple dip fried carp .. which ends up the sucker is you! :-) It 's something sensational, it's a miracle that every time they can achieve. She looks at you as if to say, sotto voce: "ashamed of yourself ... I can not believe you have a man like that. Make 2 accounts .. look at me, I envy you, you should be happy. "
You did not kill just because you are democratic. And you start to think ... it's something dramatic, but at this time ... you have to do is close the forced ... and you start to feel stressed, you're going to blow up all your anger, you look ... she looks at you begin to tremble .. you know it is to tell you something and says, 'I tell you once, will not tell you more. Do not you want to repeat 2 times (which is the same, but you're in panic and do not understand). We do not make scenes in front of people! "In fact not to be heard by the other using only the consonants" nn fccm SCNT dvnt GNT ll ... ", which seems a Catanzaro reciting the tax code without a bridge to the teeth if you do not know why ... noted that when a woman is in trouble completely lose the use of voice ... At that point, the idea is because it is a phrase you hear constantly. She looks at you and makes you "do not do scenes in front of people ... because I know me here!"
And you did not know that was so popular that feet support! Otherwise you just chose a hairy mussel detached from the rock, do not you look at anyone!
She still looks at you and makes you "you're just ridiculous to do so, a coglionissimo. I can not believe you have such a man, not the old ".
not be old ?!?!!? When a naked woman (my) you watch for free from the first bonded when I pay the whole year .. I come out to me DeNiro in Taxi Driver.
"You're not a fucking thing. You just talk and talk and panties panties
.
Yes they are old are old
I sleep in a museum. this is not dandruff
here are very old in my house is there to do school trips are
old. The extinction of the dinosaurs is the fault Me: I have not taken a piss and died of bladder.
are old, are old. Want topless? I will be tomorrow for the equality of the sexes wear a ball outside and fuck
Why are nothing, are nothing
You just talk and talk and panties panties
. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment