Saturday, October 20, 2007

Design Your Own Wwe Diva Online Games

CLOSED FOR RESTORATION .....



I decided to close the blog, there was already some time thinking about whether close or change the subject. However, lately I'm seeing more and shit, so sincere wish to zero, then closes. The question becomes more than being single and looking for a (I'm also refusing invitations and if I felt good you'll find one in just for the fun time at least), but I understand why the fuck out of 7 days I am sick 2, 4 so-so and only one good ... and so it goes from January / February ... and ever more frequently. I do not feel like it to complain, so close to 'repair personnel' and until the doctors did not find their way What the fuck, I'll be on the border. No women who make me shoot the ball, he attended only friends and trusted friends, if I know for a new case (because I did not try) sgarra just going to fuck that I can not always think about helping others. But above all I have to figure out later this year because something does not work, the rest will come. So the mood is very bad and I like writing stories. When I pass by the blog will return better friends to leave comments. I will make the reader for a while '.
Sorry for those I read recently, but so much has already been a few months who are no longer the same as before, then you lose a little.
Life is like this: walk on a rope and bring all you need to balance ... but there are fallen under the net. E 'futile tell you how it is made ... ... when I come back on the rope again.
Over and out, and thank goodness that the horoscope was said to be a period fantastatico
ah ... Fox ... but it goes via el cul!

0 comments:

Post a Comment